Shot Scope products have been developed to only be used on a golf course and cannot be used on a driving range or any other practice facility. This is because our shot tracking and yardages require boundaries of the golf course you are playing to function. If you use one of our products on a range, chipping or putting area then no stats or yardages will be provided.
Articles in this section
- Can the watch show me my score at the end of each hole?
- On the Performance pages what is considered a Tee Shot, an Approach, a Short Game shot and a Putt?
- How do I remove old watch straps and attach new Shot Scope straps that I have purchased?
- How do I change the language on my mobile app?
- What is the warranty on Shot Scope products?
- Is there any way to get stableford points on my scorecards?
- What does the 'History' option do on the Settings menu?
- Why does my device show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?