V3, G3 and V2 have been developed to only be used on a golf course and cannot be used on a driving range or any other practice facility. This is because our shot tracking (V3 and V2) and yardages (V3, G3 and V2) require boundaries of the golf course you are playing to function. If you use one of our products on a range, chipping or putting area then no stats (V3 and V2) or yardages (V3, G3 and V2) will be provided.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove old watch straps and attach new Shot Scope straps that I have purchased?
- How do I change the language on my mobile app?
- What is the warranty on Shot Scope products?
- When using a club for a penalty drop should I include the tag length for the distance of the drop?
- Why does my watch show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?
- How do you change the units of measurement your stats are displayed in Dashboard?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the mobile app?
- My putter tag won't fit in my counterbalance putter grip, what should I do?