The Shot Scope V2 collects all swings made by a golfer, these swings then get processed and analysed by our algorithms to determine what was a shot and what wasn't. How we do this is a secret but the system is very effective at determining and filtering out practice swings.
Articles in this section
- My watch isn't picking up all my shots, what should I do?
- Can you adjust the screen brightness on the v3 watch?
- Why is my watch strap the wrong way round/can you change that?
- Does the watch work if it isn't worn on a wrist but instead on a bag or belt buckle?
- Do the V2 tags work with the V3 watch?
- How long is the battery life of the watch?
- What size is the watch?
- I have lost or broken my tag, can I buy more?
- How do I delete a round from my account?
- How much do the tags weigh?