The Shot Scope V2 collects all swings made by a golfer, these swings then get processed and analysed by our algorithms to determine what was a shot and what wasn't. How we do this is a secret but the system is very effective at determining and filtering out practice swings.
Articles in this section
- How long is the battery life of the watch?
- What size is the watch?
- I have lost or broken my tag, can I buy more?
- How do I delete a round from my account?
- How much do the tags weigh?
- How do I change the time from 24hr to 12hr?
- How do I change the email address for my account?
- How do I delete a club from my account?
- Should I include putts from off the green in my PinCollect button press?
- What is a positional shot?