The following article will explain all the steps required to download courses onto your V2 device using the desktop app. The V3 and G3 watches are not compatible with the desktop app.
To download courses onto your watch using the desktop app please follow the instructions below.
1) Connect your V2 watch to the desktop app. Click here for instructions on connecting the V2 watch through the desktop app.
2) Navigate to the 'Courses' section on the app. On the left side of the screen there is a tab named 'Courses', click on this tab.
3) Once you are on the 'Courses' screen you can search our database to find courses by either using the nearby location feature or by searching a course name into the search bar. To use the nearby courses feature click on the 'Nearby Location' button on the right side of the screen. To use the search bar feature click on the search bar, type in the name of the course and then press 'Enter' on your keyboard.
*If you don't find the course you are looking for try search for the course only using the key word of the course, for example 'Augusta'.
4) Courses that are not active on the watch are marked with a plus icon. Click on the plus sign and the course will be added to your ready to sync list.
5) Once you have added courses to your list you will need to sync them to your watch. To do this navigate to the 'Ready to Sync' screen. This is done by clicking the 'Ready to Sync' button near the top of the screen.
6) Once you are on the ready to sync screen, the amount of courses that are ready to sync will be displayed. Courses will be auto selected to sync. If you would only like to sync a selection of courses to the watch simply click on the minus sign to deselect the course.
Once you have selected the courses to transfer onto your watch click the 'Sync' button near the bottom of the screen. This will start the sync process and show a progress bar. Once the sync is complete the bar will change from showing 'Syncing courses' to 'Sync complete'.
*If a course is marked with an orange map symbol this means that it is currently being mapped by our team and therefore cannot be synced. The course should be mapped within 3 days and once it's available the map symbol will disappear.
7) This is the end of the sync process, those courses will now be available on your watch. Simply turn up to the course, start a round and the course will be available for selection.