The following article will provide tips on how to look after your V3, G3, V2, H4 and ProLx+.
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to clean your device. Do not spray wet cleaners directly onto your Shot Scope device.
- Do not expose your device to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not bring your device into contact with any sharp objects. As this could cause scratches and damage.
- Do not attempt to repair, modify or disassemble your Shot Scope device; it does not contain any user-serviceable components and doing so will void the warranty.
- Use the supplied charging cable to charge the watch with USB compliant ports.
- If your Shot Scope device becomes submerged in a liquid or a liquid comes in contact with the device, turn the device off, wipe any excess liquid from the surface of the device and place it in a dry area for 24 hours. In most cases the device should power up and function properly once completely dry.
If you need to get in touch about any issues with regards to your device please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .