The following article will provide tips on how to look after your V3, G3 and V2.
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to clean your watch. Do not spray wet cleaners directly onto your Shot Scope watch.
- Do not expose your watch to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not bring your watch into contact with any sharp objects. As this could cause scratches and damage.
- Do not attempt to repair, modify or disassemble your Shot Scope; it does not contain any user-serviceable components and doing so will void the warranty.
- Use the supplied charging cable to charge the watch with USB compliant ports.
- If your Shot Scope band becomes submerged in a liquid or a liquid comes in contact with the watch, turn the watch off, wipe any excess liquid from the surface of the band and place the band in a dry area for 24 hours. In most cases the band should power up and function properly once completely dry.
If you need to get in touch about any issues with regards to your watch please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .