The following article will provide tips on how to look after your watch.
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to clean your watch. Do not spray wet cleaners directly onto your Shot Scope watch.
- Do not expose your watch to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not bring your watch into contact with any sharp objects. As this could cause scratches and damage.
- Do not attempt to repair, modify or disassemble your Shot Scope; it does not contain any user-serviceable components and doing so will void the warranty.
- Use the supplied USB cable to charge the watch with USB compliant ports.
- If your Shot Scope band becomes submerged in a liquid or a liquid comes in contact with the watch, turn the watch off, wipe any excess liquid from the surface of the band and place the band in a dry area for 24 hours. In most cases the band should power up and function properly once completely dry.