Follow the instructions below to edit and sign off your round:
1) Log into your account.
2) Navigate to the signing off process, Click here for to see instructions on how to navigate to the signing off process.
3) The first part of the signing off process is confirming your handicap. Tap on the drop down section under the 'Select your handicap' text. From the options that appear select the one applicable to you.
4) The next step is to select the tees you played from. To select tees, tap on the drop down beside the 'select tees' text and then tap on the tees you played from.
If the tees that you played from are not present on the drop-down you can create a new set by clicking on the plus icon. Once on the 'Add Tees' screen tap on the drop down and select the name of the tees you wish to create. You will then need to go through each of the holes checking that the pars are correct, when you are happy the par for the hole is correct tap on the 'Next' button at the bottom of the screen. Once you have gone through all the holes tap on the 'Complete' button and the new tees will be created.
5) The 5th step is to edit the round. Tap on the 'Edit' button to launch the editor. You will need to go through each hole and make sure the data is correct. If anything needs changed then follow the instructions below:
5a) How to select a shot
To select a shot, tap the label with the club ID and distance hit on it. Once successfully selected the label should be highlighted red.
A shot dashboard will appear at the bottom of the screen. This dashboard will include:
*Distance left to hole
*More options which includes - Delete shot, Mark as Lost ball and mark as Positional shot
5b) How to move the location of a shot (Click here for images)
Tap and hold the shot label you wish to move. Then label will then disappear and be replaced by a target. Move the middle of the target to new a position on the course to update the location of the shot.
5c) How to add a new shot (Click here for images)
Firstly, tap the blue plus button at the bottom right of the screen. This will direct you to a screen with a list of the clubs in your bag. Scroll and tap on the club that was used for the newly added shot. If your club isn’t on this list, then you will next to save your changes and add a club in the My Bag feature and create that club before returning to the editing feature.
5d) How to delete a shot (Click here for images)
Firstly, select the shot by tapping on the shot label. Secondly, select more options (three dots at the right side of the shot dashboard) and tap where it says ‘Delete Shot’. A pop up will then show with the options to ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’, tap the ‘Delete’ option.
5e) How to add a penalty in mobile editing (Click here for images)
Firstly, tap the blue plus button at the bottom right of the screen. This will direct you to a screen with a list of the clubs in your bag and an option to ‘Add Penalty Shot’. This will bring up a pop up with three options:
*Add Two Shots – adds two penalty shots to your data
*Add One Shot – adds one penalty stroke to your data
*Cancel – Won’t add any penalty shots and will return you the screen with your clubs list.
5f) How to mark a shot as a lost ball
Firstly, select the shot by tapping on the shot label. Secondly, select more options (three dots at the right side of the shot dashboard) and tap where it’s says, ‘Lost Ball’. This will automatically add a penalty shot and produce a shot with a black X as its label. Drag the X labelled shot to roughly where the lost shot ended up.
5g) How to mark a shot as a positional
Firstly, select the shot by tapping on the shot label. Secondly, select more options (three dots at the right side of the shot dashboard) and tap where it’s says, ‘Positional Shot’. If you re-open the dialog box the 'Positional Shot' text will be green.
5h) How to change the club used for a shot (Click here for images)
Firstly, select the shot by tapping on the shot label. Secondly, tap the club ID at the left-hand side of the shot dashboard. By tapping this you will be direct to a screen with all the club in your bag. Then simply scroll and tap on the correct club that was used for the shot.
5i) How to edit my putts (Click here for images)
To edit putts, you must first enter the green view mode. To do this tap on the green icon at the top right of the screen. This will zoom the map into the green and allow for the putting shots to appear. Then you edit these shots the same way as all other shots.
5j) How to move the pin position (Click here for images)
The pin position can be moved just like shots. Tap and hold the ‘Pin’ label and drag the target to the location where the pin was situated.
5k) How to exit green view
To exit green view, press the X at the top right of the screen.
5l) How to navigate between holes on mobile editing (Click here for images)
To change the hole, you are editing simply click on the number at the bottom of the screen that corresponds to the hole you wish to edit. Once you move onto another hole the previous hole will update with a green ticket indicating that this hole has been edited and you are happy with it.
5m) How to save my edits on the mobile apps
To save your edits tap on the save button at the top right of the screen. This will bring up a pop up with two options:
‘Continue Editing’ – This will remove the pop up and allow you to keep editing your data.
‘Save Changes’ – This will save the changes you have made and return you to the Sign Off screen.
5n) How to I exit the editor
Tap the X at the top left of the screen to exit the editor at any time. This will exit editor and take you back to the Sign Off page.
6) The final step before signing the round off is to decide if you want to include your round in your performance statistics or not using the tick box. The box will be ticked to include in your stats as default. To not include in your stats, tap on the box to un-tick.
7) Once you are completely happy with your round tap the 'Sign Off' button to complete the process. In order for 'Sign Off' to be enabled you must have viewed at least one hole in editing. If you make any edits to a previously signed off round you must press sign off to confirm these changes.