The article below will show a step by step process on how to edit and sign off your round.
Log into your account
Log into your Shot Scope account on the dashboard, click here to log into your dashboard account.
Open the signing off feature
If you want to edit and sign off your round on the web dashboard then please follow the instructions below:
1) Log into your Shot Scope account on the web dashboard click here to login.
2) Your rounds are on the left. Non-signed off rounds are marked with a pencil icon. To begin the sign off process, click on the round card and then click the "Sign off" button and then "Edit and Sign Off".
This will then open the editing feature.
Confirm your handicap
You will see a pop up like the image below once you have entered the signing off process. The first task you must complete is the confirming your course handicap. Click on the drop down box beside the 'Course Handicap' text. Then use the mouse to scroll up and down until you see the handicap number that is applicable you, once you see it click on the number.
Creating a new set of tees
To add a tee set please carry out the following:
- On your round click on "Edit & Sign off"
- If your tee set is not on the drop down list to the right of the screen then you can create a tee by clicking on the 'Add' button at the bottom of the drop down list.
3. You can choose to also add stroke indexes at this stage. Please select if the stroke indexes are for men or women and then click on the 'Yes' button to continue. Alternatively press the 'No' button.
4. Select the colour of the tees by clicking on the drop down list.
5. Go through each of the holes and make sure that the par and stroke index is correct for each hole is correct.
6. Once you are happy with all the pars click on the 'confirm' button. You will then be asked if you are sure you want to create the tee set, click the 'Yes' button and the tee will set will be created and selected for this round.
Selecting your tees and stroke indexes
1) Select the colour of the tees by clicking on the drop down list under 'Tees' and click on the colour that is applicable to you.
2) Select the stroke indexes that are relevant to you, you can do this through the drop down under 'Stroke Index'. You may be asked to enter the stroke indexes if they are not already there. Toggle between the Front and Back 9 and make sure to enter all the stroke indexes by clicking on the number drop down feature in the SI column. You may have to scroll to see the number you are looking for. Once you are happy click the 'Confirm' button.
How to select a shot on editing
There are two different ways to select a shot:
1) Click the node on the map of the shot you wish to edit.
2) Click on the number on the shot list that corresponds to the shot that you wish to select
How to move the location of a shot
There are 2 ways to move the location of your shot.
Click on a shot and drag the node of the desired shot to the new location on the map. After successfully moving the shot, the distances of all the respective shots will be automatically recalculated as well as the new lie type of the shot.
You can also use the "nudge" feature. Once a shot is selected you can press on the + and - symbols bottom left on the hole overview to select your yardage increment and then using the left, right, up and down arrows on your keyboard, you can nudge the shot to the desired location.
If you are moving the location of your final putt you have the option to use our 'Tap In' feature. Select the last putt, then click on the 'Tap In' button at the bottom right of the image, then click on 'Long Tap In' if the previous shot finished long or beyond the hole or 'Short Tap In' if the previous shot ended up short of the hole.
Changing the location of a pin
There are 2 ways to move the location of the pin. Firstly you need to click on the Pin icon bottom right of the hole overview to access the Green view.
Click on the pin and drag the node to the new location on the green. After successfully moving the pin, the distances of your putts will be automatically recalculated.
You can also use the "nudge" feature. Once the pin is selected you can press on the + and - symbols bottom left on the hole overview to select your foot increment and then using the left, right, up and down arrows on your keyboard, you can nudge the pin to the desired location.
Changing the lie type of a shot if its incorrect
You are now able to manually edit your lie type. To do this follow the below:
1) On your hole overview, click on the shot you wish to edit.
2) Under the header "Lie" tap and select your required lie type.
Your new lie type has now been applied.
How to delete a shot
Follow the instructions below to delete a shot:
1) Select the shot you wish to delete.
2) Click the red 'Delete Shot' at the right-hand side of the shot dashboard, this will bring forward a pop with these options;
'Delete Shot' - If you click this the shot will be deleted permanently.
'Cancel' - The shot will not be deleted and the drop down will disappear.
How to add a penalty shot
To add a penalty shot in editing, follow the below:
1) Click on the + symbol bottom right of the hole overview
2) You will see an option for a 1 or 2 stroke penalty. Select the appropriate circle and press "Add Shot"
3) On the hole overview, click where the penalty stroke was located. Your penalty stroke/strokes will now be applied.
How to add a lost ball
To classify a shot as a lost ball, select the shot you lost the ball on and then click on the 'Lost Ball' icon. After you have done this, move the red node to where you lost the ball and a penalty shot will be automatically added. The rest of the hole will now be in the correct order.
How to add shots
Add a shot to your round by following these instructions:
1) Click the '+' button at the bottom right of the map view beside the Save button and the Pin button.
2) Click on the button on the tag ID that matches your club, the club currently selected will be highlighted black.
3) Click on the 'Add Shot' button, this will get the system ready to a new shot in with this club.
4) Click on the map where you would like the shot to be added. This will automatically add the shot and put it in the correct shot sequence with the existing shots recorded.
How to change the club used for a shot
To change the club used for a shot please follow these instructions:
1) Click on the club ID on the shot you wish to change.
2) From the drop down, click on the club ID that you would like to choose for that shot. This will update the shot with the newly chosen club.
How to mark a shot as a positional shot
Once on your hole overview, select the shot you wish to edit and click on the 'Positional' circle. A circular target symbol will then appear on that shot confirming that shot has been marked as a positional shot.
Decide to include the round in Course Hub and you Stats
Click on the tick box to change your selection.
Save your edits
Once you have finished editing, click on the 'Sign Off' button, found on the bottom right-hand side of the page. This will then take you back to your Round Overview with your round signed off.
You can also now save your progress as you go by pressing the 'Save & Exit' button. If you don't have time to finish editing the round then simply save your progress and finish it later.
You will always need to press the 'Sign Off' button though to finish the process.