The following article will explain how to change the units of measurement on your V3, G3, V2, H4 and ProLx+ devices. You will need to do this separately for your dashboard stats and separately for your mobile stats.
V3, G3. H4 and ProLx+
The distances shown on the watch screen are by default set to yards. To update the device to show meters instead please follow the steps below:
1) From the home screen on your device press the bottom right button to change the screen option from 'Play' to 'Settings'.
2) Press the top right button to enter into the 'Settings' menu.
3) You will now see 'Units' in the middle of the screen. Press the top right button to enter into this setting.
4) Press the top right button to change from 'yards' to 'meters'.
5) Press the top right button to confirm the change. The screen will now say 'Saved'.
This will now update your devices units to Meters.
1) From the home screen press the bottom left button to go to the settings section of the watch.
2) Press the bottom right button to scroll down the options until 'Units' sits in the middle of the screen. Press the top left button to access this section.
3) Press the bottom right button to scroll down to the 'Meters' option. Press the top left button to confirm your change.
This will now update your watch's units to meters.