The following article will explain the best practices to follow to find your course and how to request a course to be mapped if you still can't find it.
This article contains the following sections:
- How to optimize the chances of finding your course in the Shot Scope system
- How to request a course to be mapped
How to optimize the chances of finding your course in the Shot Scope system
There have been many cases when users can't find their course as they have misspelled the name of the course they are searching for, use a search engine to check the name of the course and check that you are spelling the course correctly.
Often users can't find courses in the Shot Scope system as the name of the course in is a different format than is being searched for. Searching by keywords will increase your chances of successfully finding your course, for example search for 'Andrews' when trying to find 'St. Andrews Old Course'. If there is too many results only using the one keyword then try adding another word in, for example search for 'Andrews Old'. Try a few combinations until you find the course.
How to request a course to be mapped through the mobile app
If you still can't find your course after following the instructions above then there is a good chance that our database is missing your course. You can request a course to be mapped through a form on your mobile app. The course mapping team will usually get the course mapped within 48 hours but often the course will be completed quicker than that.
Below are the steps required to request a course to be mapped:
1) Connect your watch to the mobile app. If you are unsure about how to connect your watch click here for instructions on how to achieve this.
2) Navigate to the 'Courses' section on the app. If you have the iOS app then you do this by tapping the 'Courses' button at the bottom of the screen. If you have the Android app you do this by tapping the menu button top left, then tap the 'Courses' button from the drop down options.
3) Search for name of the course you wish to request. Scroll to the bottom of the courses screen and then tap on the 'Request Course' button. This will open a form, please finish all the sections (make sure to include the name of your course and then submit the form. Please wait at least 24 hours then log out your app and log back in then search for your course again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.