The following article will explain what could be happening if all of your putts show as being 2 feet from the hole in your round data.
If your putts go undetected by your watch then these will show as 2 foot putts in the Shot Scope system.
Below are a few reasons why the watch would not pick up you putts:
- If you putt with your left hand below your right (if right handed) or vice versa.
- If you have a long putter and hold the club down the shaft.
- If you don't take any practice strokes. The watch goes into "sleep mode" between shots and if no practice strokes are taken then the watch might not "wake up" and could miss the putt.
If you find your putts are being continually missed then you can try the following solutions:
- Use the Manual Putting mode. Click here to find out more about Manual Putt mode.
- Take some practice putting strokes with a conventional gripping style and hold the club at the top of the grip (do this when others are putting) and then proceed to take your shot as you usually would.
- Use our editing system after the round to edit the putts to the correct distance: