All Shot Scope products are water resistant, this means they are fine to wear in light rain, however please do not wear any of these products when going for a swim, bathing or showering.
Articles in this section
- How to change the text on the dashboard to another language?
- My watch isn't picking up all my shots, what should I do?
- How can I contact support for more help?
- What is strokes gained?
- What happens if I cut or damage my strap?
- Can you adjust the screen brightness on my device?
- Why is my watch strap the wrong way round/can you change that?
- Does the watch work if it isn't worn on a wrist but instead on a bag or belt buckle?
- Do the V2 tags work with other Shot Scope devices?
- How long is the battery life of the watch?
Hello. I have a V2 that is now showing moisture inside the display (along edges) after having been worn in a rain event last week. The case has never been opened and the rubber charging port flap was in place while being worn. The watch display is now acting a bit weird and when plugged in for charging keeps dropping in/out of charge mode unless I carefully set the watch in a certain position. Is there anything Shotscope can offer to help with this? Thanks
Please sign in to leave a comment.