Currently getting stableford points for your rounds isn't possible. We are looking at this and hope to have a solution at some point. The main issue is getting the correct stroke index's for every tee set at every course in the world. We will continue to work to bring you a solution in the meantime we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- Why does my watch show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the online Dashboard?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the mobile app?
- My putter tag won't fit in my counterbalance putter grip, what should I do?
- Can I use my watch at the driving range or a practice facility?
- What are the settings on my watch?
- Can I use my watch in an official competition?
- In the Performance pages what is considered a Tee Shot, an Approach, a Short Game shot and a Putt?