Currently getting stableford points for your rounds isn't possible. We are looking at this and hope to have a solution at some point. The main issue is getting the correct stroke index's for every tee set at every course in the world. We will continue to work to bring you a solution in the meantime we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- Can the watch show me my score at the end of each hole?
- On the Performance pages what is considered a Tee Shot, an Approach, a Short Game shot and a Putt?
- How do I remove old watch straps and attach new Shot Scope straps that I have purchased?
- How do I change the language on my mobile app?
- What is the warranty on Shot Scope products?
- Is there any way to get stableford points on my scorecards?
- What does the 'History' option do on the Settings menu?
- Why does my device show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?