Currently getting stableford points for your rounds isn't possible. We are looking at this and hope to have a solution at some point. The main issue is getting the correct stroke index's for every tee set at every course in the world. We will continue to work to bring you a solution in the meantime we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- Can the watch show me my score at the end of each hole?
- How do I remove old watch straps and attach new Shot Scope straps that I have purchased?
- How do I change the language on my mobile app?
- What is the warranty on Shot Scope products?
- When using a club for a penalty drop should I include the tag length for the distance of the drop?
- Why does my watch show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?
- How do you change the units of measurement your stats are displayed in Dashboard?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the mobile app?