V3, G3 and V2 can be used in almost all amateur competitions. If you are playing in a competition that doesn’t allow the use of distance measuring devices then you can use the watch in Track mode (V3) and Pro mode (V2). Track mode and Pro mode are legal in all competitions, including professional tournaments, as these modes do not provide GPS distances when playing but they still record shots.
Articles in this section
- Can the watch show me my score at the end of each hole?
- How do I remove old watch straps and attach new Shot Scope straps that I have purchased?
- How do I change the language on my mobile app?
- What is the warranty on Shot Scope products?
- When using a club for a penalty drop should I include the tag length for the distance of the drop?
- Why does my watch show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?
- How do you change the units of measurement your stats are displayed in Dashboard?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the mobile app?