V3, G3 and V2 can be used in almost all amateur competitions. If you are playing in a competition that doesn’t allow the use of distance measuring devices then you can use the watch in Track mode (V3) and Pro mode (V2). Track mode and Pro mode are legal in all competitions, including professional tournaments, as these modes do not provide GPS distances when playing but they still record shots.
Articles in this section
- Why does my watch show me a club/tag ID on its face during a round?
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?
- How do you change the units of measurement your stats are displayed in Dashboard?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the mobile app?
- My putter tag won't fit in my counterbalance putter grip, what should I do?
- Can I use my watch at the driving range or a practice facility?
- What are the settings on my watch?
- Can I use my watch in an official competition?
- On the Performance pages what is considered a Tee Shot, an Approach, a Short Game shot and a Putt?