The watch can be used in almost all amateur competitions. If you are playing in a competition that doesn't allow the use of distance measuring devices then you can use the watch in Pro mode. Pro mode is legal in all competitions even professional tournaments as it doesn't give GPS distances to the player but it will still record your shots. Click here to find out more about the different game modes.
Articles in this section
- What are Dynamic Yardages?
- What should I do on the PinCollect screen if I take more than 3 putts?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the online Dashboard?
- How do you change your units of measurement from yards to meters within the mobile app?
- My putter tag won't fit in my counterbalance putter grip, what should I do?
- Can I use my watch at the driving range or a practice facility?
- What are the settings on my watch?
- Can I use my watch in an official competition?
- In the Performance pages what is considered a Tee Shot, an Approach, a Short Game shot and a Putt?
- Is there any way to get stableford points on my scorecards?