The screen brightness can't be adjusted. The backlight is only on when you press buttons and are active on the watch. The back light is off at all other points to save battery. The backlight uses a lot of battery and if it was on all the time this would significantly decrease the battery life of the watch.
Articles in this section
- How to change the text on the dashboard to another language?
- My watch isn't picking up all my shots, what should I do?
- How can I contact support for more help?
- What is strokes gained?
- What happens if I cut or damage my strap?
- Can you adjust the screen brightness on my device?
- Why is my watch strap the wrong way round/can you change that?
- Does the watch work if it isn't worn on a wrist but instead on a bag or belt buckle?
- Do the V2 tags work with other Shot Scope devices?
- How long is the battery life of the watch?