The screen brightness can't be adjusted. The backlight is only on when you pres buttons and are active on the watch. The back light is off at all other points to save battery. The light uses a lot of battery and if it was on all the time this would significantly decrease the battery length of the watch.
Articles in this section
- My watch isn't picking up all my shots, what should I do?
- Can you adjust the screen brightness on the v3 watch?
- Why is my watch strap the wrong way round/can you change that?
- Does the watch work if it isn't worn on a wrist but instead on a bag or belt buckle?
- Do the V2 tags work with the V3 watch?
- How long is the battery life of the watch?
- What size is the watch?
- I have lost or broken my tag, can I buy more?
- How do I delete a round from my account?
- How much do the tags weigh?