This article is only relevant to V3, G3, H4 and ProLx+ devices.
- To disable the lock screen please do the following:
1) Switch the device on by pressing the top left button.
2) Unlock the screen by pressing the bottom left button.
3) Navigate to the 'Settings' section of the device by pressing the bottom right button and then the top right button.
4) Press the bottom right button until you see the option 'Btn Lock'. Press the top right button to enter this section.
5) Press the bottom right button to change setting to 'Disable' and then the top right button to confirm this.
The next time you play you won't have to unlock the screen before you can select to view hazards and perform other functions on the device.