We are really sorry but there was an error with the firmware file that was uploaded to the app. This has been corrected now but we need to first revert the firmware on your watch to the original firmware so we can then get you to go back and update the watch to the correct recently released firmware. Below are the steps we need you take:
Step 1 - Revert the firmware on the watch.
- Make sure the watch is turned off
- With the screen off, hold down the bottom left and right buttons
- Whilst still holding down those buttons, press the top left button once and then release. A V3 logo should appear on the screen. If this does not appear then start from the beginning.
- Continue to hold down these two bottom buttons for 40 seconds. This should reset the firmware
- After this is done, connect the watch to the mobile app and update the firmware/go through on boarding. It is very important to do this straight after the reset so this can fix the issue.
Its not the easiest process by design so you may need a few attempts at this but it does work. Thanks for your patience.
Step 2 - Connect the watch to the app and update the firmware
If you are unsure on how to do this or need a reminder there is instructions here - https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005830629-How-do-you-update-the-watch-s-firmware-
Your watch should now be working and have the most recent firmware update. Again we would like to apologise and thank you for your patience and understanding.