The H4 slots into the PRO LX rangefinder underneath the eye-piece and is secured in place with a magnet. To separate the products, carefully pull the H4 away from the Pro Lx laser.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the club for a shot after I've tagged it on the H4 and ProLx+?
- Does the H4 and the ProLx+ automatically record shots?
- How do I switch the settings from yards to meters on the laser?
- Why won't my laser power/turn on?
- How do I attach a H4 device to the ProLx laser device?
- How do you remove the cover plate from the laser?
- My PRO L1 laser is not displaying any distances, why is this happening?
- My Laser is displaying a low battery symbol, what should I do?
- How do I extend the warranty for my PRO L1 laser?
- Why won't my laser display yardages in misty/foggy conditions?