The following article will explain all the steps required to sync course updates on the mobile app to your V3, G3, V2, H4 and ProLx+ devices.
To sync a course update please follow these step by step instructions below:
1) Switch your V3, G3, V2, H4 or ProLx+ on by pressing the top left button.
2) Connect your Shot Scope device via mobile.
3) Navigate to the 'Courses' tab on the app. This will be on the bottom bar of an iOS device and in the menu drop down of an Android device.
4) If you have previously subscribed to a course then an update will be in the 'Ready to Sync' section which will have a red notification beside it to indicate this. If there is no update showing please unsubscribe to that course and re-subscribe to see the update. If you are not already subscribed to the course then search for the course in question and tap the 'Subscribe' button to the right of it (V3, G3, H4, ProLx+ users). If you are a V2 user then you will first need to add the course to your course list, sync and then it will be added to your subscribed courses list. This will automatically add the update to the 'Ready to Sync' section.
5) Tap on the 'Ready to Sync' button near the top of the screen.
6) Tap on the 'Tap to Sync' button next to your course.
7) Depending on the number of course updates it may take a few minutes to sync. Once all courses have been synced you will have the most up to date course mapping and you will be ready to use your device on course.