To add a tee set please carry out the following:
- On your round click on "Edit & Sign off"
- If your tee set is not on the drop down list to the right of the screen then you can create a tee by clicking on the 'Add' button at the bottom of the drop down list.
3. You can choose to also add stroke indexes at this stage. Please select if the stroke indexes are for men or women and then click on the 'Yes' button to continue. Alternatively press the 'No' button.
4. Select the colour of the tees by clicking on the drop down list.
5. Go through each of the holes and make sure that the par and stroke index is correct for each hole is correct.
6. Once you are happy with all the pars click on the 'confirm' button. You will then be asked if you are sure you want to create the tee set, click the 'Yes' button and the tee will set will be created and selected for this round.
Would it be possible to also allow other tee names than colours? In Norway, more and more Clubs are using number on different tee’s that reflects course lenght you are playing. Brgds Espen
Please sign in to leave a comment.