Your watch can be used when playing a partial round. You would end the round manually on your last hole of play and upload the data as normal. You will then see a partial score card on your app.
Articles in this section
- How to change the text on the dashboard to another language?
- My watch isn't picking up all my shots, what should I do?
- How can I contact support for more help?
- What is strokes gained?
- What happens if I cut or damage my strap?
- Can you adjust the screen brightness on my device?
- Why are the club distances on My Strategy different to the distances on my Club Performance page?
- Why is my watch strap the wrong way round/can you change that?
- Does the watch work if it isn't worn on a wrist but instead on a bag or belt buckle?
- Do the V2 tags work with other Shot Scope devices?